Apollo is committed to delivering mutual success through long term strategic partnerships, where there is shared vision and alignment.
We provide bespoke third party managing agency services tailored to meet business objectives, leveraging the expertise and capabilities of each party, and maximising the probability of delivering sustainable profits over the long term.
Our strategic partners have access to opportunities not available via a traditional “turnkey” approach, enhancing value and increasing the likelihood of success. This includes access to our existing syndicates, consortia, underwriting expertise and key Apollo partners.
Apollo’s partners will also benefit from our innovative, collaborative and entrepreneurial approach to underwriting and our successful track record of establishing and managing syndicates at Lloyd’s.
We will work with you to:
- Sponsor your Lloyd’s application and achieve Lloyd’s approval
- Create a business plan that delivers sustainable profits and meets Lloyd’s expectations and entry requirements
- Design and deliver an operating model that aligns with your capabilities and strategic objectives
- Deliver a robust and proportionate governance, oversight and performance management framework
Benefits of a strategic partnership with Apollo:
- We can support the full range of entry points to Lloyd’s:
- Full syndicate
- Special Purpose Arrangement (SPA)
- Syndicate in a Box (SIAB)
- Captive syndicates
- Incubation within an existing Apollo syndicate to “prove the concept”
- Competitive commercial terms that reflect the long term nature of the partnership; delivering profits quicker
- A flexible, scalable and cost-effective operating model tailored to the requirements of your business and strategic aspirations
- Alignment of interests through a remuneration structure that rewards profitable performance and long term growth
- Potential capital support and access to Apollo’s extensive experience of raising capital and establishing new members at Lloyd’s
- Access to Apollo’s extensive underwriting expertise and innovative approach to (re)insurance
- A mature, integrated and effective governance and risk management framework