We provide physical damage insurance cover for vessels of all sizes on a worldwide basis, through a strong focus on broker service from our empowered underwriters.
Our clients range from small, family run businesses to the largest multinational shipping companies. In partnership with brokers and coverholders we seek to develop close relationships with our clients to fully understand their operations.
Our team have extensive knowledge of all major ship types and focus on creativity in a complex, specialised market and provide cover on the lifecycle of a ship from construction, operation, to responsible final scrap voyage.
We provide tailored solutions to meet our clients’ needs and lead expertise in a broad range of subclasses and respected lead in Marine Hull, whilst working with assureds with clear ESG and energy transition policies.
- Hull and Machinery, both blue and brown water risks
- Specialist Tonnage & Small Craft
- Laid up and repossessed vessels
- Increased Value and associated total loss interests
- Builders Risks
- Mortgagees’ Interest
- Loss of Hire
- Marine Property and Overside Equipment
- Marine War risks and associated coverage